- This event has passed.
MCACHE Emerging Leaders Table Talks with the Board
May 24, 2022 @ 5:30 am - 7:30 pm
The next Professional Development and Networking event will be the third annual Table Talks with the Board on Tuesday, May 24. The event functions like speed dating but occurs in groups. Small groups of Emerging Leaders’ members will rotate around the room to tables with one to two of our very own MCACHE Board members including the current and incoming MCACHE President! Each table will have a specific topic for the group to discuss, including:
- Post-pandemic disruptors: What changes are here to stay for good?
- Employee Engagement: How do we slow the great resignation?
- Care Delivery Innovation: What does the future in value-based care look like?
- Mental Health: What steps can healthcare organizations take to meet the growing mental health needs of the community?
What: Table Talks with the Board
When: Tuesday, May 24
Where: ISCG – 612 N Main St, Royal Oak, MI 48067
- 5:30 – 6:00 pm: General Networking with appetizers
- 6:00 – 7:30 pm: Table Talks Event
Appetizers and drinks will be provided to attendees at the event. To register for the event, please use the following link: https://conta.cc/3v3QdPl
Parking: ISCG has its own parking lot that should provide an ample number of parking spaces for the group. In the event the lot is full, there is free street parking available on E. Farnum St around the corner from ISCG.
Please feel free to reach out to Mike Henry ([email protected]) if you have any questions.
Mike Henry, Lauren May, and Logan Bryer
Professional Development & Networking Committee
MCACHE Emerging Leaders